In this article, we will see some of the best fear of loosing Someone Quotes, but before that, let’s see which people fear losing someone.
We all have that somebody whom we are afraid to lose. This somebody can be anyone like your parents, life partner, love, well-wisher, or best friend. Fear of losing someone is a fair thing. In this manipulative and selfish world, it is quite nice to have long-term feelings for someone you want to sustain in every possible way. Fear of losing someone arises when one is better than the other in any form or any aspect. A person can be better than you in the following ways.
1. Economical Wealth: When somebody is more prosperous than you, it somewhere makes you feel down. But always remember, this will not become a barrier to selfless and true love.
2. Looks: Narrow-minded people prefer looks, your facial and figure analysis. If somebody has genuine feelings for you. This is just your superstition.
3. Complexion: People in this modern world also observe your complexion, but your loved ones will never make this criterion of judging you.
4. Social Interaction and Enormous Friends: When the second person is much more involved in social media and people, you somewhere create a fear of losing them, but this is not a common cause.
5. Better Siblings: You fear losing love with your parents when they compare you with your sibling.
Read More: Emotional Love Quotes
How is Possessiveness Interlinked with the Fear of Losing Someone?
Possessiveness is the sentiment in which you value too much and give attention to your lovable person, and you never want to let them go from your life at any cost. There are two sides of possessiveness – positive and negative.
A positive impact of possessiveness is that you don’t want to lose somebody very special from your life. You care and love them till the moon and you are ready to suffer any consequence for them. You have very deep affectionate values for them, and you want their support till the end. This kind of possessiveness is good for both parties when observed.
The negative impact of possessiveness shows you that outcomes are not fair and advantageous when possessiveness becomes your obsession and stubbornness. Every individual is free to live as they want. Nobody can pressurize or blackmail anyone. Some of the time, we watch the news and other crime T.V. dramas that adverse possession kills. We can not let others force us to like or live with us on our terms and conditions. This is the abuse of privacy and freedom of any individual if you try to over-control them.
Fear of Loosing Someone Quotes
Read More: Fake People Quotes With Images